Oticon OwnLife-changing technology - made for you
The world’s first in-the-ear hearing aid with an on‑board Deep Neural Network, designed for discreetness, Oticon Own offers you a truly personalized listening experience.
Discreet hearing aids made to match your style
There’s no one‑size‑fits‑all solution when it comes to hearing aids. Oticon Own is made to meet your needs — offering you hearing aids made to fit your ear shape as well as your lifestyle — customized entirely for you.
- Choose from five styles and colors to match your personal preference
- A completely invisible IIC for 9 out of 10 ears* offering ultimate discreetness
- Custom made and tailored to your individual ear for all‑day comfort
Oticon Own is designed to blend in, so you can stand out first.
A brain‑friendly in‑the‑ear hearing aid
Did you know you hear with your brain, not your ears? Your ears collect sound, but it’s your brain that actually understands it — and a healthy active brain can avoid other health risks. In fact, a 25‑year study* found people with hearing loss, not using hearing aids, had a higher risk of dementia compared to those wearing hearing aids.
Oticon's BrainHearing™ technology makes Oticon Own a unique in-the-ear hearing aid designed to provide you access to more sound to support your brain’s natural way of working. This offers you a truly personalized listening experience, allowing you to process everything more effectively, making it easy to stay in the conversation and do the things you love.
Trained with real‑life sounds for a real‑life listening experience
Oticon Own is the world’s first in-the-ear hearing aid with an on-board Deep Neural Network (DNN). What does this mean? Technology that provides you access to more sound and reduces listening effort.
Oticon trained the DNN on 12 million real-life sounds to give your brain more of the information it needs to make sense of sounds. This means that even when you’re in a complex listening environment — like a restaurant, or a meeting at the office — Oticon Own will help you navigate what you need to hear, and reduce your listening effort, so it’s easier for your brain to take on other tasks.
Stay connected to what matters most
Whether it is with friends, family, or colleagues, staying connected matters. That’s why Oticon Own in-the-ear hearing aids were made to seamlessly connect to your favorite devices so you can go through your day with confidence and convenience.
- Direct streaming featuring two-way hands-free communication from select iPhone® and iPad® devices*
- Direct streaming with select Android™ smartphones*
- Stream sound directly from your TV with Oticon’s TV adapter
- Oticon ON app for easy, discreet control over the hearing aid from your fingertips
- Stream sounds seamlessly from compatible Bluetooth® devices with ConnectClip
* Only available in styles with 2.4 GHz. Android devices need to support ASHA to allow direct connectivity to Oticon Own. iPhone and iPad devices need to support two‑way hands‑free communication. Please visit oticon.com/support/compatibility for more information and to see which devices are compatible.Download Brochure